Monday, February 7, 2011

Thanksgiving/Christmas 2010 (yes last year) haha

Okay so I officially get the award for worst blogger in 2010 but I am going to make a comeback!  Here are some pics from our trip to Oklahoma in Noveber of last year.....only 3 months ago. :) We once again had a blast and did so many fun things. We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas with my family and Matt's grandparents and then also celebrated Brayden's birthday since we decided to stay in Katy for Christmas due to moving to Midland......(that's a whole other story and I will get to that soon!) Payten LOVES to play with "Jojo". She wants a dog more than bad! That is all she can think or talk about. Daddy said maybe for her birthday but a small dog that we can tote around with us and that doesn't make huge messes. I would love a golden retriever but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.




One of the FUN things we got to do while we were back was go to the OSU vs. OU football game. It was a very emotional game for us OSU people! We thought we could pull it off a couple times but eventually OU won again. :( But NOT NEXT YEAR! :) Nonetheless we had such a great time!




My bestie and me! Love this girl! Makes me sad that we live so far apart! Every time we see each other it's like no time has passed at all! I guess that is why she is my best friend! :)

So while the football team was walking in I was on this huge green thing taking pictures and had an awesome view.  I took this picture of Matt and I love it! Isn't he CUTE!!!!!!!! :)


Another fun thing we got to do was Meme took us to this Animal Safari in Jenks! It was in the middle of nowhere but it was one of the coolest things I have ever done! I took so many pictures but only posted a few. We got to be only a few feet away from lions, tigers and all kinds of animals! It was amazing. At first I was a little worried that one would climb the fence but they are totally encaged! Thank goodness! Payten got to feed the tigers raw chicken meat and Brayden tried! Thank you Meme! It was so much fun and we can't wait to go back again! 


This huge thing is a Liger! Yes....half tiger and half liger! I didn't think they were actually real but they are! This thing was HUGE! And they never stop growing. The lady that worked at this animal exhibit told us all about the animals! It was so awesome!








Papa and Meme took us all to the Christmas Train! It was so much fun and the kids LOVED it! We got hot cocoa, met Santa Clause, rode an actual real train, got to ride ponies and a carousel. The weather was great which made it even better! We have got to go the past 2 Christmases so I am thinking this will become a yearly tradition in our family. 

Brayden cannot sit still! haha Here he is trying to move some presents that he thought needed to be moved! :)
















Papa took Payten and Matt hunting on their land! You can see from the pictures that Payten was so excited! They had a fun time in the woods! Payten and Matt even shot some guns! I didn't know they were actually going to let Payten shoot a gun, but they did! I am glad I didn't know about it until afterwards! hehe :) Payten is such an outdoors girl! She LOVES to be outdoors playing! She has a little bit of Papa and Uncle Brad in her! :)






Meme got Brayden his first pair of big boy underwear! CARS! He loves them and has actually worn them a few times. Surprisingly he wants to potty on the big boy potty and he tells me if he wants too. I haven't pushed it with him because due to moving I wasn't ready to let him be in big boy underwear quite yet. But he wants to be just like his big sissy! 









Payten and Kennedi got American dolls that look like them for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma Pregler. Payten LOVES her doll and was SO excited to get it! It was the perfect gift (thank you Aunt Brooke) and it will be cherished for a very long time!!!!!!!!! 




I was trying to get a picture with Memaw and Papaw with Brayden but he was way too excited about his basketball goal and tricycle. That is all he could think about! haha :)







Payten and Kennedi! Such pretty girls! They always have so much fun together! I so wish they could play together more but they always have a blast when they do get together. Payten loves her cousin Kennedi!
Every year Mike and Jan get us all matching p.j.'s! I LOVE it! A great tradition that is so much fun every year.  A great looking group of boys I must say!!! :) More p.j. pics below. Somehow they got a little out of order. 

Trying to get a good picture of all the kids looking! YEP....not going to happen. Brayden and Kerrington are on their way out! They are not having it and then Cole is looking somewhere else and Payten trying to pose for the camera! TOO FUNNY! And too cute!





Where is Payten? I bet you will never guess!!!!!

There she is!!!! She was supposed to be helping Grandpa Mike rake the leaves but she got a little distracted by playing in her pile! I love this little girl so much! Her smile is so contagious!!! :)







Here are the girls! Yes....we are cute too! :) I just LOVED our p.j.'s this year! I wear them all the time! 


And the big group picture! Not a good angle but still cute! We didn't celebrate Christmas with Mike and Jan during this time. They came down to Katy on Christmas night to celebrate with us and Chris, Jenn and Cole. Those pics are coming soon! 

0 comments: