Monday, February 7, 2011

Play time!


Payten and Brayden love to play and have fun! All these pictures were dated in December of 2010. I love pictures like this where you can see how much fun the kids are having. The trampoline is a major hit around our house. Brayden is now old enough to jump on it and play with sister on it. We had some cold days in December but a few days were nice enough for us to go outside and play. 



Payten was hiding from us behind the playhouse and I found her!                  
Payten loves to get on top of the playhouse and jump down from it. Yes I know....dangerous but she is not scared of anything! She will do it over and over again. She is definitely a care free little girl who likes to play!

Brayden riding on his new favorite toy! His Cars tricycle........he rides it all the time...indoors and out! He isn't tall enough to reach the pedals but he pushes himself around using his feet. Another few months and he should be able to reach the pedals.


Brayden playing hide and seek! Found you Mr. Man!!!

Brayden being silly trying on Sissy's sunglasses! Funny boy!


Payten performing her talent show! She does this often. She wants me to sit down and she wants to sing and dance! She loves to sing and dance and be silly! I just love watching her sing! She is actually really good at singing and can carry a tune pretty well! Here I think she was being Hannah Montana. Cute little girl!










One night I got these two snuggled up together and couldn't resist this picture! She is wearing her I love Daddy p.j.'s and snuggled up sleeping with her daddy! And of course there is teddy too! Payten loves to sleep with us. She is doing really well starting out in her bed and then around 2am I will wake up to the little pitter patter of her feet. She wakes up to go to the bathroom and then she comes and gets in bed with us. We don't mind it as long as she starts out in her bed. I figure that in 5 years we will wish she would want to snuggle up and sleep with us! 


And last but not least here is Brayden going potty on the big boy potty! He one day came to me and said, "potty, potty." So I went and got the Royal Potty Chair out and he sat down and went pee pee. I was in total shock since he is a boy! But  he wants to do what his sister does! He has gone a few times in the potty but since we were moving I didn't want to train him yet. But I am thinking he is ready. He was so proud of himself. 




And here is the proof!!! :) hehe

0 comments: