Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Night Before Christmas....

Payten and I started the tradition last year that we would bake homemade cookies for Santa every year the night before Christmas. She is a great helper but mostly loves to help eat the cookie dough. I don't blame her though.....that is my favorite part about baking homemade cookies too! I could seriously just get sick from eating all the dough! Her favorite thing is to break the eggs and then to stir everything together. Mommy has so much fun baking with her! I love this first picture! She is sooo happy and then there is some dough on her nose! 







"Mom, I can't stop"!!!!

Yum Yum Yum!!!! This dough is sooooo good! :)



Payten wanted to draw Santa Clause a couple pictures this year. This picture is her and Santa and Brayden. She drew this all by herself!

Another picture she drew for Santa Clause. I believe this is a picture of Santa Clause. I guess in her mind Santa has extremely large ears! haha TOO cute! :)

Payten pretending to be a reindeer!

Everything layed out for Santa. Oh and Payten wanted to leave Almond Milk for Santa this year. That is what she drinks now and Daddy gave her the idea that Santa would remember her house because she leaves cookies and Almond Milk. Everyone else leaves regular milk for Santa to drink, but Payten leaves Almond Milk!!!! hehe Good idea daddy! 

After baking cookies, she said she was really tired and that she was going to sleep on the floor. She layed there for a few minutes until I told her that Santa Clause wouldn't come unless she was tucked away and fast asleep in her bed. I've never seen her more excited to get into her own bed! :)


Pretending to be asleep....

Nope....not alsleep yet! She was too excited for Santa Clause to come down her chimney and drop off all her presents!

Oh goodness! What are we going to do with this silly little girl??? 

0 comments: