| Payten attends ballet class at her preschool every Tuesday afternoon. They have a recital in November and then another one in the spring. Payten loves dance. She did dance last year and liked it but didn't really talk about it or anything. This year she really seems to love it. Her friends Brooke and Jailee are in the same class and I know they have a blast together. Payten did SOOO good at her recital! I was almost in tears watching her on stage try so hard. She knew the entire song and mommy was so proud of her. Daddy had an important meeting and was really sad to miss it so it was just mommy there to watch her. That is one of the sad parts of not living close to grandparents and close family. I know that Payten would have loved all of our families to come and watch her dance, but unfortunately that can't happen when we live 500 miles apart. Mommy always lets her wear makeup and glitter on recital days. She woke up and was ready to put on her makeup! She looked like a princess!!!! ***(Don't forget you can click the picture to enlarge it and read below. I have posted A LOT of other posts tonight. LONG OVERDUE! I am trying to get caught up before the New Year!) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment