| Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious baby boy! (December 10, 2010) A little late...but better late than never. Life has been a little crazy the past 2 months so I am sure that Brayden doesn't care if I am blogging about his birthday in Feb! haha Anyway...... Brayden you are the sweetest little boy in the entire world! Mommy and Dadddy LOVE you so much! More than you will ever know! You are such a good little boy! You are happy, healthy and full of life! I thank Jesus every night for you when we say our prayers while I am rocking you. I thank God for you but also pray that God will watch over you, protect you, bless your life with happiness and I pray more than anything that one day you will ask Jesus into your heart and realize how much you need Him! Mommy, Daddy and Sissy think you are the greatest! ****Brayden loves trains, cars and trucks. He is total boy!!! He also loves the movies, Cars and Toy Story. Brayden loves to play and never sits still except at night time when he wants his mommy time! Brayden follows his sister everywhere and wants to do everything that she does! Brayden loves to read books and loves to play hide and seek!!!! Payten is helping me write this and she said she wanted me to write that Brayden loves to steal her teddy bear and run with it. Which is soooo true! He loves to get his sissy all excited! haha She hates it and runs after him and tackles him to the ground and he starts screaming. Pretty funny.....Matt and I laugh and let them work it out! Brayden loves Coleman! They are buddies! And Payten says they are best friends! And Payten says that she loves her brother and he is special to me! Awwww :) And she loves his smile! Brayden is such a great talker now! He deciced at 18 months to start saying some words and once he started talking you cannot keep him quiet! He can say anything you want him to say and he is also using sentences now. Brayden loves to eat cereal, fruit snacks, oatmeal, pizza, yogurt, cheetos....lots of cheetos, grapes and chicken nuggets. Here are a few pictures of Brayden when we took family pictures the first week in December. Only a couple are edited.....but I wanted to get them posted anyway. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment