On Brayden's birthday we took him to Chuck E Cheese! A couple days before his birthday we asked him what he wanted to do and he said, "Chuck E Cheese.....birthday cake." So that is what he got to do on his birthday. He would not quit talking about it! I think he got the idea because that is where Payten had her birthday this time. He is actually quite scared of Chuckee the mouse, but he loves going there and playing! Chris, Jenn and Cole met us there and we had a lot of fun! It was really low key which was nice! Brayden LOVED it and the kids had a blast playing together! Brayden loves the games at Chuck E Cheese. He used to be so scared of this ride and he actually rode on it this time and liked it! He was smiling and not crying! He says, "Mom, I am 2! I am a big boy now!" |
0 comments:
Post a Comment