Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun With Bob and Larry

Tonight Payten and I went to see Bob and Larry at the Chick-Fil-A by our house. Payten was beside herself and was in awe that Bob and Larry were there. She stood and looked at them for over 30 minutes. Finally I had talked her into believing that it was there bed time and that we had to go so they could go to bed..... So she thinks that Bob and Larry were really tired and that their mommy told them it was bed time too. :) She had so much fun and it was so cute to watch her laughing and a couple times Larry took her blanket and played with her. She also stole a kiss from Bob the Tomato. I think she will be talking about it for days. Enjoy the pics!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute is that. I bet she had a blast. Kennedi would have loved to be there with Paytie. love you guys!!!