Friday, February 8, 2008

Trip to Oklahoma

Last week Paytie and I flew to Oklahoma to meet the newest addition to Chris and Jennifer's family. He is sooo precious and I cannot believe how little he is!!! He is definitely going to be a heart breaker when he gets older! :) We had so much fun seeing everyone and praise the Lord the weather was beautiful while we were there....although the flight home was a "little" rough!!!! We flew through a couple storms going to Dallas, not to mention we were on a small plane. I kept gripping the seats as if that was going to keep us in the air. Payten loved riding in the airplanes. All 4 flights she was perfect...never made a peep, just was so happy and content sitting in her seat looking out the window. I had a few people tell me that I had a very good and well behaved traveler. That always makes a mommy feel good! :) Here is the crew of kiddos. We each have children now. Family get togethers should be nice and quiet from now on! haha

Payten just loves her "Bu Brad". She was very excited to see him. They spent a lot of time together playing around my parents house. She had lots of fun. So, we decided to take Payten on a tractor ride. She was soooo excited..... well until the tractor took off and she decided she wanted "off NOW"! She kept saying, "mommy I want off now". I couldn't help but laugh. She likes to look at the tractor but she wants no part in riding one. The day before we left the weather was in the 80's so Dad, Mom, Paytie and I went for a 3 mile walk. We went down the new trails in Skiatook. It was really nice and there was a creek so Payten got to get out of her stroller and run around a bit. She even took a little jog with Grandpa and me. I think she is going to be a runner just like her Aunt JJ. Meme and Payten got to play Mickey Mouse games on the computer. Disney has the neatest games for toddlers and preschoolers. I think they played for a couple hours one time. Payten LOVES Mickey and Minnie......she was pretty content sitting on Meme's lap! Thanks Dad and Mom for the trip! We had so much fun hanging out and spending time with you. We will see you in March!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! I just wanted to say I love the blog...

and TAG! You're it! You have to visit my blog to see what it's all about.

http://www.toomuchtestosterone.blogs.com/