Friday, January 18, 2008

Payten and Jonah

Well it has been quite a while since I have written on my blog. Things have been crazy around the Pregler house. Hannah and Jonah came to see us for a night and let me tell you the kids were CRAZY together. Payten was sooo excited to see him.... she acted up the entire day. She acted like I had given her a dozen spoonfulls of sugar... which I did not do!!!!! :) They had so much fun together and I definitely think they remembered each other. Here they are swimming in the bath tub with their clothes on.....which they did twice by the way. Hannah and I were in the kitchen talking and all of a sudden it got really quiet and we heard them laughing. We knew they were into something....and of course they were. I was kinda mad b/c water was everywhere, but they were having so much fun. They had cups and were throwing water on each other and they both found it to be hilarous!!!! And after the day Payten had she was fast alseep in 5 mintues. She was sooo exhausted. After the kids fell asleep Hannah and I went out for dinner at Los Cucos. She was craving Mexican so we had fajitas and wonderful conversation. It's amazing that Hannah and I don't talk a whole lot and it seems whenever we do get together we pick up right where we left off. So..... I got paint to paint Paytie's walls tomorrow and I am painting her "payten" letters an expresso brown and her walls a light green color. I hope it turns out cute. I will post pictures of the finished product.

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

Oh, I've been hoping you'd post these pictures!!! They turned out cute! They don't look near as devilish in the pictures as they did in real life! =) No, I'm just kidding. They are sweeties. Just really hyper sweeties! Thanks for having us!
Oh, and I definitely want to see pictures of the painted room and all of that!!!

Jennifer said...

Lovin' the pics of Payten and Jonah! How much fun were they having!!! Can't wait to see the new room!! Love ya.