Here are some pictures that were taken over the Christmas Holiday. Thanks everyone for a wonderful Christmas..... the week was so much fun and we really enjoyed visiting and catching up with all of our family. I must say it was nice to get back to warmer weather. It has been in the 70's here and everything is still green with the sun shining most days!!!! I will update more later.....I have to go cook dinner. Thanks again for everything. Payten has been playing with her new toys non-stop. I don't know what to do with all her toys. I think I am going to put some up for a while and get them back out in a couple months and then she will think she got some new toys.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Christmas Recap
Posted by Angela at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute!
I was showing these pictures to Jonah because we had been talking about how we're going to see Payten in a few days. He saw the ones of her in the tutu and said with awe, "She's a princess!"
Post a Comment