Monday, January 28, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Payten loves to help me do the dishes! She pulls her little chair up and will wash bowls, cups and silverware for hours. I have to make her get down and do something else. The other day I had just got all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, so she decided to get every clean spoon, fork, and tupperware out of the drawers and wash them. I couldn't help but think it was so cute that she was imitating me. I told her in 10 years we are going to look at these pictures and laugh when she is complaining about how she hates doing the dishes. :) Congrats Chris and Jenn on your new precious baby boy who decided he wanted to grace his presence in the world 5 weeks early!!! And praise Jesus he was completly healthy and over 5lbs. God is so good! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Hopefully we will make it to Oklahoma soon. Here are a couple pictures of my new dining room. I thought that I was just getting the dining room table and chairs but Matt surprised me and got me the cabinet as well. I was so excited to get out all my China and finally have a place for all of our wine glasses. Everything was still wrapped up in moving boxes. Now the trick is keeping it looking nice with a toddler who likes to ride her tricycle in the house and a cat who loves to jump on top of the table and sleep on it!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

The furniture is beautiful. Maybe I can come see it in person very soon!

Betsy said...

By the way....am I not your friend anymore? :)

Jennifer said...

Ang and Matt! Love the dining set! Way to go Matt with the surprise--super sweet. It looks great!

Hannah E. said...

I like the red chandelier shades! They look good.