Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Trip to Oklahoma Part 1

In June we headed to Oklahoma for a couple weeks. We had such a great time and the kids got to do soooo many fun things. We started out the trip by Meme and Papa coming down to Houston and helping us fly to Tulsa. This was Brayden's first plane ride and we had two flights this day. The first flight was on a very small plane as you can see from the pictures. He didn't do so well on this flight. I had no room and it was really hard to keep him on my lap. When the plane landed I was thanking Jesus. A couple times he got a little loud and thank goodness he had some Cheerios and Papa to keep him entertained. During our layover in Dallas the kids found someone to play with and Brayden decided he wanted to hide from Mommy. I knew where he was the whole time but it was fun to act like I didn't know where he was. It was a pretty good hiding spot and he enjoyed himself! :) Payten had a blast playing with the dogs and being outside. The kids really enjoyed playing with Uncle Brad. You will see from the pics below that one day Bradley is going to make an amazing daddy. He plays so well with my kids and they just love him. I got some good pics of Payten and Uncle Brad on the tractor and they were picking up hay too. Brayden also got to ride the tractor and really liked it. I didn't get any pics of him except for one where he just wants to grab the steering wheel and take charge. We also went to Kansas City for a couple days. That was so much fun and we got to eat lots of barbeque, go to a Kansas City Royals game, spend a day at Worlds of Fun and relax! The last night we were at my parents Uncle Brad went and picked the kids up chicken nuggets from McDonald's. Thanks Meme and Papa for everything and for a great trip! Oh and one of the pics below, Payten drew a picture of an airplane. I watched her as she drew it.....she is so good. She would look at the airplane and then look down and draw for a minute and then she would look at the airplane again and then draw for a minute. I thought she did pretty good for her age! Better than I could ever do! :) Enjoy the pics!

0 comments: