Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Payten!

Happy Birthday sweet Payten! Daddy was off on her birthday due to 4th of July so we all got to spend the day with her. Daddy got up and started putting her new bike together. (What an awesome daddy she has!!) She was SO excited and has been asking for a new bike for a while. Her first bike she has definitely out grown. This bike is great and hopefully soon she will be able to ride it without her training wheels. After riding her bike for a little bit we ate lunch and then we took her and Brayden to the pool. She had a wonderful birthday and got to celebrate it 4 times. Once with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Mike. Another time with Meme and Papa and then with Mommy, Daddy and Brayden and then again at Chuck E Cheese! I can definitely say that she is loved by many and very spoiled rotten....but sweet on the inside! :) She has been into Barbies lately so she was so excited to get a Barbie bike. Her Barbie got to ride with her all over the neighborhood. She got to open presents from mommy and daddy too on her birthday. I can't believe that she is actually 5 years old! I still can't believe it! She is so smart, loving, funny, precious, active, silly, daring and happy! (most of the time) haha I know I say this a lot but we are so blessed to have her as our daughter. She brings us so much joy and happiness. I can still remember the first time I held her in my arms. She was so beautiful and still is!
















0 comments: