A couple weeks ago we went to the park to play with friends. It was a park that we had never been to before so of course the kids loved it and had a great time! The park had a tire swing and that is where Payten and Kamry played most of the time. Brayden joined them for a little while but his favorite is by far the slides. The park was completly shaded so that was perfect for us because it was already almost 100 degrees and it was only 9:30 a.m.
I thought I got some great action pics which are the best pics! After the park pics are some pictures of Payten's other BFF, Alayna. She came over and played one night and I took a couple pictures of them in the front yard. They have sooo much fun together and always play so well. Shelley. Alayna's mommy and I are great friends too and we are always amazed at how they never really argue or have problems sharing. They just get each other. Enjoy the pics! I hope to post more pics later. I am SO behind, but it has been a busy couple weeks with Vacation Bible School and then this week I was in PTAC training all week (preschool teacher training course). :)
I thought I got some great action pics which are the best pics! After the park pics are some pictures of Payten's other BFF, Alayna. She came over and played one night and I took a couple pictures of them in the front yard. They have sooo much fun together and always play so well. Shelley. Alayna's mommy and I are great friends too and we are always amazed at how they never really argue or have problems sharing. They just get each other. Enjoy the pics! I hope to post more pics later. I am SO behind, but it has been a busy couple weeks with Vacation Bible School and then this week I was in PTAC training all week (preschool teacher training course). :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment