Sunday, September 13, 2009

Go Cowboys!

Yesterday started out to be a great day but ended not so good. OSU ended up losing to Houston and Brayden got the stomach bug. But before the game started I gave the kids a bath and got them all ready to go in their OSU attire. By the way....the cute little shirt Brayden has on was his Daddy's when he was a little boy. Payten wore it too when she was little, so I am going to have to go back and see if I can find some old pics and post all three of them wearing it.

Chris, Jennifer and Cole came over for the game. We made taco soup and Jennifer brought over her amazing and 100% calorie free chocolate brownies. They were sooo yummy! We had a great time playing and watching the game....I just wish the Cowboys could have gotten their act together and played better. Below are lots of pics from the day....enjoy! My favorite kids....as I always say! I made them sit down and take a couple pics after getting out of the bath tub. They didn't last too long.....especially Brayden who is now crawling and moving constantly!!!! And then Daddy had just grilled hot dogs on the grill and Payten was begging for one. That little girl loves hot dogs, just like her daddy! Ready....set....hut! He was in his football stance quite a few times during the game. I thought he looked pretty cute and he was ready to take down the U of H football team. Don't you think he could take someone down?? My little cheerleader! She was really cheering for the Cowboys yesterday...but somehow all the cheering she did for them didn't seem to help! :) Here is Brayden waking up from his afternoon nap. He took a good two hour nap which was nice because I got to lay on the couch and relax during the game. He is now always standing up holding onto his crib when I come and get him from sleeping. He is usually yelling at me.....he can't talk yet but I know what he is thinking.....MOM!!! Hurry up and get me out of here....I am ready to PLAY!