Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My sweet girl

Payten is growing up into a beautiful young lady! She is such a special little thing. If I could describe Payten in one word it would be precious. She is such a joy to our family. The other day she leaned over to me and said, "mommy I need to tell you a secret." I said okay Payten, so she leaned over to me with a cute little smile on her face and said, "mommy you are my best friend. I love you." It was the sweetest thing ever. Well I thought I was special but it turns out she has also said it to her daddy! :) I guess he can be her best friend too. She is learning so much these days. She is learning to count to 100 and does a pretty good job! She knows how to write all her letters, upper case and lower case and she knows their sounds. In preschool they are working on site words. She does a pretty good job but sometimes has a hard time remembering the words, but she will get it! Matt taught her our home phone number and she loves to tell us. She is loving dance and we are excited about her recital coming up in November. I got a new camera this past week and she loves for me to take her picture. She will just sit there are pose for the camera. It is great.....now Brayden he is a different story! I can't get him to sit still for 2 seconds!! Payten still has a love for animals. She tells me all the time that she is going to be an animal doctor and I believe it! Last night we were waiting for Grandpa Mike to come over and we go outside and all she can talk about is finding a frog......everyday when I pick her up from school she always has some sort of animal or bug in her hand. Last week she had a snail in her hand. It was crawling around in her hand. She played with it for a couple hours that night. She put it in a shoe box and filled it with grass. I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween and she said a puppy dog. I asked her if she wanted to be a princess or minnie mouse and she responded by saying no mom I want to be a puppy dog. So we'll see! Well it is time to get her up for school! I just wanted to post a couple things about her because I know I will forget the cute things she does if I don't write it down. Below are some pics of Payten jumping on the trampoline.....her most favorite thing! I tell you what that was the best investment we ever made and it's fun for the entire family.

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

I love these pictures of her! By the way, I saw a cute puppy costume the other day for a girl. It had bows on the ears! Maybe you could find something like it online.

Brooke said...

She is a little model. I love her bow also. She is just too cute! Your pictures are good. Are you using your new camera?