Saturday, September 12, 2009

Payten's first day at preschool

Payten started the 4 year old preschool program this past Tuesday and loved it! When I got her up that morning she was saying that she wanted to stay with me and Brayden, but I told her that she was going to make lots of friends and would have lots of fun.... and of course mommy is always right! Her teachers are really nice and at the end of the week I was talking to Mrs. Sylvia and she told me that Payten was such a sweetie, listened very well and was a very bright young girl. That made me so happy to hear. Payten told me that she really liked her teachers and she liked preschool!!!! One of her afternoon classes is dance.....it is a class you have to pay seperate for because they actually have a dance teacher come in and teach. She will have two recitals this year. I couldn't help myself so I came and sat outside the class and got to take a couple pictures of her first dance class. It was so precious to watch her in there with all her little friends and learn about dance. I know that we are going to have a great year ahead of us!

0 comments: