AND INTO EVERYTHING!!!! Brayden Matthew is 9 months old and weighs 18 lbs 13 ounces and is 30 1/2 inches long. He is 25-50% in his weight and 100% in his height! He is one tall little man.....but that is fine by us. He is growing up and learning so many new things. The day he turned 8 months he decided he was going to crawl and everyday he gets faster and faster. He loves to take off and chase his sissy. He is now pulling up and loves to stand! He is finally getting better balance. For the longest time we called him Mr. Wobbly because he would always stand there and wobble back and forth, but not anymore. He loves to clap his hands and does it all the time. We sing a clap your hands song and he just starts clapping away. He gets so proud of himself. Also on the day he turned 8 months his two bottom teeth decided to come in. You can see them pretty good now. I love it when he smiles and his teeth show. This past week he has had a runny nose and cough and just a little fussy. I took him to the doctor for his 9 month checkup thinking he could possibly have an ear infection but to my surprise his ears were just fine. Later that day we went to pick up Payten from preschool and got there a little early so me and Brayden were in the lobby just playing and he leaned back and opened his mouth and I couldn't believe it....all four of his top teeth were coming in! They had already broken the skin and were coming through. How did I miss that??? So him being a little cranky and not feeling well made total sense now. I would be cranky too if I had four teeth coming in all at the same time.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Brayden is 9 months.....
Brayden loves to crawl around and get into everything. I have had to move most of my decor that was sitting low to the floor or on the floor up out of reach. There were candle sticks in front of the fire place and that would be the first thing he would go to if I sat him down in the living room. I don't know what it is about babies and loving to play with things they are not supposed to play with.
Posted by Angela at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment