Here is Disney World (part 2). I know it has taken me forever to post more pictures but I do have a pretty good excuse! :) This baby is taking every bit of energy I have and what he/she doesn't take the little woman takes. :) There will be a part 3 from the ocean and hopefully I will get to it soon. Tomorrow we go to the doctor so I hope to post a belly picture and an update on the baby.
Payten LOVED meeting Mickey and Minnie. We had to stand in a long line just to hang out with them for a few minutes. They were really nice to her and she was so fascinated with them. I don't think she quite believed they were real. She watched the Mickey Mouse Club House all the time..... so this was a real treat for her. Since going to Disney World she has three Minnies. We got her one really cute on from Disney World and my mom came up a couple days ago and brought her a couple more. They are so cute. One talks when you push her nose, ear, shoe and hand. Payten now sleeps with her "bear blanket" and three Minnies. Too Cute!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Disney World (part 2)
Posted by Angela at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment