Yes, it's a boy! I can't believe we are actually going to have a son.... hopefully he will look just like his Daddy. Today we went in for an ultra sound to see if they could tell what he/she was. At first the ultra sound tech said it is very likely that we will not be able to tell today but she sure changed her mind within a few minutes. She said well guys there is no denying this is 100% BOY! We were sooo happy to hear the good news. I would have been happy either way but it will be nice to have one of each. This picture is just a pic from my camera that my mom took. I have ultra sound pictures as well...will post those later. I am too tired to scan them into my computer. Anway, just sharing the good news with everyone. We are soooo excited and looking forward to meeting the little fellow. :)
Here is a picture of my belly these days. I have gained a few pounds and you can definitely tell that my stomach is no longer flat. Not that it was that flat to begin with, but definitely flatter than it is now. :)
We are all so happy to have a little baby boy added to our family. Payten is really happy to have a baby brother! She is going to make a wonderful big sister and I know she is going to be a big help.
Mom came down this week and hung out with Payten and me. We had so much fun together although Payten hasn't been feeling well. We of course went to Macy's and I got some really cute clothes that will hopefully fit me for a while. They aren't maternity but seem to stretch and flow out really well. Today after the news we decided to go to Babies R Us and look at some cute boy things and while I was there I decided to register for some boy stuff. I had so much fun looking at all the cute blue things.....and of course Meme couldn't resist getting our little precious boy some stuff. She got 2 really pretty blankets and 3 Baby Einstein books that light up and sing. Thanks Meme for coming down and spending time with us. See you in a couple weeks to celebrate Payten's 3rd birthday!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
IT'S A BOY!
Posted by Angela at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yay! We are so excited! Cole will not be so outnumbered now. :) Although, he does like playing with his girl cousins! You look cute! You barely have a belly. You still look like this is your 1st instead of your 2nd! Congrats to you all on your new little boy!!!!
boys are awesome! what do you think about names? :)
So cute! I'm really really excited for you. You're going to love having a boy. I'll check out your registry - how fun, you get to buy boy things!
Post a Comment