We just got back from the Astros game. We had so much fun and Payten did really well. I think she really enjoyed the game. As we were leaving she said she wanted to watch the game again. We went with our friends Graig and Leah. As we were driving home we were all talking and all of a sudden Payten told us to "Shhhh... be quiet"......then she told us she was trying to talk on the phone. We look over and she has my old cellphone to her ear. Matt nicely explained to her that you don't tell grown ups to shush! We all thought it was pretty funny. We have been really busy lately.....Trying to figure out a name for our little guy takes up a lot of my free time. We have no clue on names but we have 5 1/2 months to figure it out. I have also been planning Payten's third birthday. We are going to have her a pool party. She is pretty excited about it. It is so fun because she really understands birthdays now and knows what is going on. She tells me all the time, "Mom, I want this for my birthday".....I remind her that we don't get everything we want! Even on our birthdays! Kids these days just think things are free??? I don't quite understand that. On another note, my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I am in the second trimester now and I feel great! Most of the time. I am still pretty tired at night, but other than that things are good. I had my checkup the other day and I had gained 2 pounds....but it seems the last couple days my belly has popped. It is hard as a rock. I wish my belly could be this hard when I am not pregnant! :) Payten is very excited to have a brother. She will pull my shirt up and put her eye to my belly button and very quitely will say, "I can't see him?" She seems confused becuase for some reason she thinks she can see him through my belly button. I just laugh at her and explain that you will get to meet him in a few months. She loves to talk to him and always is touching my belly. Well, I am going to go for now...Payten is having a hard time falling asleep. I guess the Cherry Icee at the game is still running through her blood stream! :) Good night.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Love the new layout! My friend has that exact same layout and I love it. I am trying to figure out how to do cool things with my heading but I am not very good at it yet. Paytie is too cute! I loved watching her swim. I am so sad that I miss all of that. Too bad we aren't closer so we can all play and swim together.
Post a Comment