I had my doctor's appt. yesterday and everything went perfect. We heard the heartbeat right off and it was beating 175 beats/minute. Then Matt and I talked to my OBGYN for a while and then had an ultra sound. Payten was so excited to see the baby in mommy's belly. She didn't quite understand looking at the moniter, she just wanted to look at my belly. The baby was moving around and kicking me. It was so neat to watch and brought a smile to our faces seeing this little life that we will one day get to meet. You can see the hands and feet pretty well in this picutre. We go back on June 11th and the doctor said we could probably tell the sex of the baby by then. It was too early to tell yesterday. Anyway my scheduled due date is December 19th. We can't wait to add another member to our little family! Oh I have to brag on my husband a little here..... Since I have had a rough couple months and praise God the first trimester is very close to being over, Matt surprised me last night and told me that I get to get a professional massage every month until I deliver. I think that is sooo sweet. The guy who does my massages gives amazing massages and if you are pregnant he massages a lot longer b/c he knows we pregnant gals need it. So I am really looking forward to a nice relaxing massage. Thanks hunny soooo much. I love you very much!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Here's our little sweet baby
Posted by Angela at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
wow nice! they feel so wonderful anytime, but especially while prego!
hope your 2nd and 3rd trimesters are better
I see little hands and feet! So sweet. I can't wait to find out what it is...We miss you guys!
Awww! Can't wait to meet him/her! It's going to go by fast! I'm proud of you, Matt! That's soooooooo nice! That's a good love language gift for a pregnant woman!
So happy for you! What a sweet picture. I had been thinking "boy" but that's a fast heartbeat - sounds like a girl heartbeat! HAHA. Who knows. But you better show me a picture of you before you go in for the next ultrasound, so I can make my official prediction. =)
Post a Comment