Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pics with Aunt JJ

Here are a couple more pics that Betsy took while we were in Oklahoma. For some odd reason my computer doesn't recognize the disc with the pictures on it, so I only have the pictures that Betsy sent me via e-mail. Hopfully I will be able to transfer them from Matt's work computer. We had so much fun with Aunt JJ. We ate way too much, layed out and played in the pool, stayed up late talking (I would still be talking and she would be crashed out sleeping), and shopped till we dropped. I definitely think Jennifer will never come visit me again! The trip taking her to the airport was a complete NIGHTMARE! First off, I almost killed her, second we almost ran out of gas, and third she made her flight by one minute. Seriously, her flight let at 2:20 and we didn't even pull into the airport until 2:00 on the dot! You better believe I was praying very hard. When she called me to tell me that she made the flight, I told her that God held the plane for her. He heard my prayer!!! Now that I think about it the whole experience was pretty funny, but in the moment I was not very happy. Houston traffic made it very difficult!!! Okay so that is the one thing I cannot stand about living in Texas. Other then pulling out in front of a semi truck to make the entrance onto the highway we made it the the airport safely. Thank you Jesus for not letting us get hit by the huge truck!! VERY close call!!! :) Thanks Jennifer for coming and visiting us. We love you lots! You are so sweet and I cannot wait to hang out again. Hope your new job goes well. By the way, we love visitors!! So if anyone wants to come and visit, we would love to have you. Ashley and Adyson are coming to visit us next weekend. We are going to take the girls to Sea World. I know Payten will absolutely love Sea World. She is so fascinated with big fish. (just like her mommy.) Today I was going through the paper and there was a huge shark on the front page. She stared at it for the longest time and finally her eyes got really big and she said, "BIG SHARK". It was so funny....She spent the next 10 minutes making sure I knew that there was a big shark on the page. I was extremely stuffed in this picture. We had just came from eating Mexican food at Los Cucos. Why is Mexican food sooooooo good?

1 comments:

Hannah E. said...

Sounds like y'all had fun! Do you know yet about the second weekend in August, or is that when Ashley is coming? If that one doesn't work out, we MUST get a date on the calendar! It's way past time for us to hang out, woman.
By the way, I want to see YOUR answers to the one I tagged you for! =)