Well, we just got back from Chick-Fil-A. Payten played in the kid center and then for dessert we got a cookies and cream milk shake. They are sooo yummy!!! Seriously, they are the best. But I advise you not to even get one b/c you will become addicted to them, as Paytie and I already need one once a week!! :) So, by the time we got home she had her ice cream all over her face. I thought it was pretty adorable. Now when you say lets take a picture, she says, "Cheeze". It's pretty funny. I think in a couple of these pics you can tell she is saying cheeze and posing for the camera. I am soo excited....Jennifer is coming to visit us tomorrow!! She is staying until Tuesday. We are going to have so much fun. Payten is already saying, "Aunt JJ". Hopfully we will do some baby shopping! I miss shopping for baby stuff. Anway, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will post new pics next week.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Friday Fun!!!
Posted by Angela at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment