Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!

We had the best time this weekend with Ashley and Adyson!!! It was so wonderful getting to catch up and hang out like we did in college. The kiddos became best friends too, but I must admit they had the hardest time sharing!! We had to go to Target on the second day they were here and get them both the same baby doll so they wouldn't fight over the same one. Overall the weekend was fabulous!! We ate at Cheesecake Factory, twice, went to Marble Slab a couple times, and Sunday night Matt watched the girls and we went to Los Cucos and afterwards went and got Starbucks and just talked. We shopped a lot, and Sunday we took the girls to the Beach Club and the Water Park. We stayed up every night until 3 in the morning. It is amazing how much Ashley and I can talk. I don't think we could ever run out of things to talk about. I guess that is why she is my best friend! One last thing, Payten swam all by herself while we were at the Beach Club on Sunday. She always swims just fine with her floaties on, but she wanted them off so I took them off and decided to work with her on her swimming. No joke, we got to the deep end of the pool and I let go of her and she swam all by herself! I started to cry b/c I was soooo proud of her. I'm sure Ashley thought I was retarted!!! I made her swim to me a couple times before we left just so she could practice. It is so cute to see her doggy paddle with her little head above the water. I am very proud of her!! :)

1 comments:

Brooke said...

We can't wait to see you guys! Kennedi is so ready to play with her cousin Paytie. It will be so cute when they can wrestle around and play together. I am sure that Paytie will win though. Although Kennedi is kinda a little bull. She is a mover and a squirmer. I think she takes after Paytie.
When is the next time you will be down to Oklahoma? We are getting anxious to see you. I hope you all are doing well there and can't wait to see your new car.
We love you all!!! Give a kiss to Paytie from us. Don't let her forget about us.