Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random Pics

Matt and I had so much fun on Saturday night. We went to dinner at Babin's Seafood with two different couples and then they came over to our house and played games until 1:00 in the morning. I had to get up the next day and work. I was pooped out! Payten stayed home with the babysitter while we ate dinner, so it was nice to enjoy the company and eat my food in nice, slow bites. I got blackened chicken with rice. Very yummy! I have to admit I missed her for that short period we were gone! We are so happy that Scott, Bethany, Wes, and Alison live down here now. They both live within 5 miles of our house. It is so much fun to get together with other couples. We really enjoy getting to know other people.... the first few months down here we really didn't know too many people, so it is nice to be social again!! :) I have made a really good friend from the gym. She has two girls Payten's age, so we hang out a lot during the week. Okay, I am rambling on and I have to get up in 6 hours..... good night! :) Here are some pics of Payten taking care of her kids. :) On Friday I went and got her a high chair/ bouncy chair for her babies. I don't think she has stopped playing with it since the minute I finished putting it together. She is going to be a good mommy one day! We were driving home from grocery shopping and there was a beautiful rainbow that went all the way across the sky. Matt and I agreed that we have never seen a rainbow more beautiful then this one. So when we got home I grabbed my camera and took some shots. Looking at the rainbow in the sky I realized how amazing our Heavenly Father is and how much he loves us.

1 comments:

Hannah E. said...

Love the pics. I'm tagging you - read my blog to see why!