We had such a goood time in Oklahoma!!! I just want to thank everyone for hanging out with us and for helping us celebrate Paytie's 2nd birthday. In this picture, Payten put her princess hat on upside down. I tried to help her put it on, but miss independent wanted to do it all by herself. :)
Yummy!!!! I think someone liked their birthday cake a little too much!! Mabye I should have cut it into small pieces, but I thought she only gets to stuff a huge piece of cake in her mouth once a year. Fun memories! :)
Don't we look cute!??!??! I think we are all long lost sisters.
Payten is so blessed to have all her Great Grandparents in her life! You are all so sweet to her. We love you lots.
Right when we got home from being in Oklahoma, we went and ate Mexican food and got Paytie her birthday present. We were trying to decide between the Cadillac Escalade, Hummer, and the jeep. The other cars were more neutral, but Payten really liked this one. She will probably have it worn out before baby #2 comes along anyway. I don't think her little brother would like riding in a purple jeep. :)
We now have a huge problem....Payten stands at the garage door and begs to go outside and ride in her car. We got home from the gym earlier today and I could barely get my lunch eaten before she was grabbing my hand and telling me to get up. How can they be so demanding at the age of 2? She loves her new toy and will enjoy riding it around the neighborhood.
Daddy and Payten are spending some quality time together. They have a bond that is so special. Payten knows that when Matt walks in the door, it is play time. This picture was taken after her evening bath. She was outside three different times today riding her new jeep. She was pretty pooped out!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Happy Birthday Payten Mackenzie
Posted by Angela at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment