Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Sweet Daughter

Here are some pics I took earlier today. I have tried four times today to download pics and I finally got 2 pictures to work. Hopefully I can continue to download more later. It is 12:35a.m. and I cannot sleep. This weekend I have learned a lot of things. #1. Life is sooo short. God has put us on this earth to love Him and serve Him. #2. Things of this world do NOT matter one bit. Things that do matter are family and living a life that pleases the Lord. Please be praying for my neighbor and her two little boys. The husband died Sat. morning. She is not doing well. It's a really long story and I think most of you know what has been going on, but they need lots of prayer!!! #3. I am so selfish. Matt and I watched The Pursuit of Happyness on Saturday night and we both agreed that we need to start giving more!!!! If you have not seen this movie, I reccommend it!!!! Will Smith is a great actor and plays a man who is extremely poor trying to raise his little boy.... he doesn't make but $200 a month and is trying to get a job at Dean Witter. well, I guess you will have to watch the rest. :) On a lighter note.... life is good. I have so much to say but don't even have the slightest clue on where to begin. Payten is growing up tooooo fast. She has such a personality. Her favorite thing right now is playing with her babies and being a little mommy. She burps her babies, feeds her babies, changes her babies, and of course rocks her babies. If we see a baby or even a baby stroller she yells "BABY"!!!!!!! It is pretty funny because she is still a baby herself. Well, she will always be my little baby. She says lots of words now and is talking more and more. She loves to sing and dance. Tonight we had music playing and she was dancing all over the place. Her new word is giraffe. I can't believe it.... we were walking by a stuffed giraffe in the nursery today and she started pointing and saying "raffe, graffe"!!! I always point and tell her what it is and today she pointed it out to me and wanted to go and pet it. She was sick this past week and had a 103.5 temperature. That was pretty scary for me, but everything ended up being fine. We are soo excited to come back to Oklahoma in less than 2 weeks. I can't belive it has already been 3 months. We are excited visit with friends and family!!!! Payten loves to point out airplanes that fly by so I know she is going to have a blast riding in one I just hope she can sit still for that long!! :)

0 comments: