Here is another picture I took from today. Usually I can download them all at the same time but since lightening struck our house my computer has been acting really crazy. Here is little miss Paytie sitting by the sink while I was cleaning some veggies for lunch. She likes to sit and play in the water. (I am always right by her) After I get done cooking dinner I have to change her clothes because she has gotten herself wet from head to toe. I used to get mad b/c I would have to change her again, but now I just let her have fun. Anything that has to do with water and babies will put a smile on her face!! :)
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Little Paytie
Posted by Angela at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Ang! How's it going? I love all your pictures> It sounds like you are getting all settled in and making some new friends! You're job sounds fun! I could use your help! I've been busy with Sydney's volleyball tournaments. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had fun! Before you know it, Payten and I will be having birthdays! Your mom said you might by home during Memorial Day. We're going to have a graduation party for Heidi on Monday, May 28. We would love for you to come,if you can! I need to get your new address and phone number. Send it to me! Take Care, Pat
Hi Ang,
Enjoyed the pictures very much! Payten is growning up too fast-keep sending them, so I can see her growing up. Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment