Thursday, March 15, 2007

I got a job!

I am soooo mad right now. I have just tried to send a new post twice and each time my computer shuts down. I have some really cute pics so I guess I will try again tomorrow. Long story but we had a HUGE storm come through and our house was hit my lightening. Everything went black and some of the tiles around our fireplace cracked because of the pressure!!! Crazy, I know!!!! We had to get a new modem for the comuter and our security system completly shut down so they are coming to fix it tomorrow. Payten and I were hanging out in the study watching the storm and then all of a sudden lightening struck and I have never in my life heard anything so loud. I heard something cracking so I ran into the living room and saw that tile in front of the fireplace was completly shattered!!!!! SO CRAZY! Glad its over. Storms here are sooo loud. Not fun!! I got a new job! I am now a floor trainer at a gym near my house. I am just below a certified personal trainer. I have clients but I don't get paid as much as they do. Darn!! :) I am planning on getting certified soon. I teach people how to use the equipment properly and educate people on different weight lifting exercises. People can come up to me and ask me what they can do to work out this muscle or ask advise on fitness plans... I LOVE IT! I work 20 hours a week and Paytie is in the room next to the wellness center. I usually peek in and see what she is up to every once in a while. I just found out tonight that I am going to start teaching the Ab Lab class two nights a week. I am nervous because I have never taught a fitness class before. Once I get my certification I can start teaching all different aerobics classes. It will be so much fun! I am always at the gym now. You can't teach an ab class without having good abs, right?? :) Yep, I am either at the gym or home with my Matty and Paytie! I really like my hours too. I still feel like I am home and can spend lots of quality time with my family. Well, I have lots more to say, but unfortunately it all got deleted when my computer shut down!!! I hate computers! Life is wonderful. I love living in Texas. I have made lots of great friends too! I go to Bible study on Tuesday morning, so I run around with a couple girls from that class and then we also go to Sunday School so I have met some really nice girls in that class as well. The neighborhood I live in has a women's get together once a month and this month we are going to eat and play Bunko. My whole neighborhood consists of young people with kids so we fit in pretty good!!! :) So I have also made some good friends in my neighborhood. Some of us are starting a neighborhood scrapbooking club. Anyway, thats whats been going on in my life. I will write more tomorrow! Talk to you later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the storm caused a lot of damage to your house. Sounds like you stay busy and are having a good time with new friends. I am glad and also glad that you have found the perfect job for you. We love you. Grandma