Saturday, March 3, 2007

A Great Day!!!

Today was my birthday and I had a wonderful day. It started off Matt woke me up to Shipley's Donuts. (He is soo sweet!!) They are soooo good!!!!! We got ready and we went to buy bikes. We have been wanting them for a long time and finally decided to get them. And we knew that Paytie would love riding around too. Tonight we took Payten to Itty Bitty City and Matt and I went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. It was sooo good and I got free desert at the end too. We had a fun time and I am so full right now. We love our baby girl so much, but let me tell you eating just the two of us is sooo lovely sometimes!!!! We actually got to enjoy our food and have an adult conversation. Yaaa!!! We went back and picked up our little girl and went home and rode around the neighborhood with our new bikes. It was kinda cold so we didn't ride for long. Well, I will type more later.... Matt is fixing to give me my birthday massage and we are going to watch Monster-in-Law. Have I mentioned that I have the best husband in the world???? I LOVE massages and he told me that tonight would be an extra special massage!! haha Thanks everyone for calling me and emailing me cute internet cards. I love friends and family!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures were great. You all really look good. Texas must be good for you. Payten looked like she was realy having good time on the ride. Grandpa said to tell you "hi". Seeing the pitures is the next best thing to seeing you guys. lve grandma