Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our New Home

I have had lots of my friends and family suggest that I put pics of our house on here.... I am finally getting around to it. Little miss Paytie is taking a nap right now, so I try to update my blog when she is sleeping. I am so excited.... This morning I went to a bible study at Second Baptist Church. It was sooo amazing and encouranging. I met a lot of really nice women. The title of the study is Joy of Living. (I Corinthians) It is every Tuesday for two hours until May!! We met in small group for one hour and then all the groups met up and had a speaker for the last hour. I learned that God will put people, situations, etc... in my life to teach me character!!! Also, I learned about God's character and how it will be brought out in my life as I grow in Him!! Okay, enough preaching... :) I am excited to get involved and meet other women that can influence my life in a positive way!! That is very important.

0 comments: