Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pics of little Miss Paytie!!

Here are some pics that I have taken the past couple weeks. She is growing up way toooo fast. I feel like she was just born yesterday. She is at such a fun stage and it's great that I can finally communicate with her. She is talking all the time now! It is so funny to hear her talk. She loves Sonic ice, so she is constantly walking around the house saying, "ice, ice, ice"! I think she would rather chew on ice than eat her food. She also loves going to Memorial City Mall. Well maybe not the mall, but the playland inside the mall! She plays her little heart out and all the bigger kids love to chase her around and mother her. I have found out that my little precious baby girl is a HUGE dare devil. There is nothing that she will not do, especially if the older kids are doing it. Well, Paytie is taking a nap right now so I thought I would add more pics to my blog. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!!!

Daddy just put her tricycle together and she could hardly wait! Her legs aren't long enough to reach the pedals, but she loves for us to push her around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang, the pictures are so cute. I like th little pney tails. She is so cute and you lre all looking good. Opal

Anonymous said...

Hey ang, I didn't have my glasses on in the other message so you probably couldn,t till what I said. Anyway she is really growing up. You will have to teach her to say meme. Opal

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! It makes me soo sad. I miss ya'll and can't wait to see ya.