I am finally getting around to gettting a blog!!!! I was going to do this a while ago, but I'm sure everone that checks this already knows that I have been pretty busy these past few weeks!!! Christmas game and went, and so has the move to Katy, Texas. It has been great so far! I must say it is pretty nice to wear capri pants and a sleeveless shirt to Home Depot in January! (I think we have gone to Home Depot about twent times in one week.)
We went to a great church today. (Second Baptist Church) The music and the preaching was wonderful! We are looking forward to getting involved in a bible study and getting to know other young couples. (Hopefully with kids) :) Payten had a nice surprise when we took her to her sunday school class. She LOVES watching Veggie Tales, and guess who was walking around outside her class?? Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber!!!!! Payten was so excited, she was screaming and laughing as loud as she could! She could hardly contain herself. Matt and I both agreed we have never seen her more excited than how she was today. It was the cutest thing! (These guys are like celebrities to an 18 month old)
Well it is 1:00 in the morning so I better quit typing and get some sleep. Jan is coming in the morning for a few days. We are going to go furniture shopping and one night she is going to watch Paytie so Matt and I can go eat without having to entertain a little one!! :)
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Christmas 2006
Posted by Angela at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Love the blog. Payten has gotten even more beautiful!!! It makes me so sad to see how they've grown. Can't wait for her and Jonah to play. By the way, 2nd Baptist is where my cousin Lacey goes....it's a great one!
Ok, obviously, this says it's from joel, but it's really from me, Hannah!
Hey! Can't wait to come down and visit you all in March. It sounds like everything is going good so far and that you have already had a few guests. I am so glad that I will be able to see pics each week.
I miss the Pregler's! Post often- I love reading blogs!
Hey Ang! Love your blog-it will be nice to keep in touch with you and see all your pics! I'm glad you liked the church you visited-that is the best way to meet new people and get plugged in when you are new to an area! It was great to hear from you.
Post a Comment