Payten has found a great hiding place!!!!
Every time I tell her that we are going to change her diaper, get ready for bed, or change her clothes, she immediately darts underneath her crib!!! She thinks daddy and I can't see her, even though her feet are hanging out.
It's a fun game!!! :) The other night I couldn't find Matt or Payten. Guess where they were??? You got it. Hiding under Paytie's bed!!!!! Oh the joys of being a toddler!!!!










3 comments:
hey angela...its courtney (hannah's friend from bville) i just wanted to say hi and that I am sorry we never got to hang out before you moved...i actually didn't know you moved till you were already there for awhile...random the way i found out...hope you are well
courtney
Hi! Yeah I was sad you couldn't come but that's okay I understand. Anyway, yeah, having two kids is MOST DEFINITELY harder...I wouldn't lie about that...it is getting easier now as I am getting the hang of it and Creighton is getting older...but it was way hard. They are only 16 months apart though and that is what made it so rough..Jackson is very much still a baby himself and that was what made it all the more hard. I think if you got pregnant it wouldn't be quite as difficult because Payton will be that much older than the baby...I am enjoying it more now ! Oh, I was going to tell you that you need to go to Beth Moore's bible study on Tuesday nights in northwest houston...i would kill to be close enough to do so...
Hi Angela, Matt, and Paytie! We miss you guys! That is hilarious...her feet hanging out from under the bed. What a fun game..hide and seek. We remember playing that with the girls in the house. Now its hide and seek with the car...
Post a Comment