Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dewberry Farms Pumpkin Patch

A couple weeks ago we took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch! And boy was it fun! Payten loved it and was really upset when we left so I promised her we would go back before it closed in November. We went during the week and the pony rides were closed so that is another reason we will go back again when they are open on the weekend.....Payten was really looking forward to riding a pony, so I will hopefully post pics of that soon. There was lots to do at the farm. Payten and Brayden got to feed the goats and Payten chased the geese around and eventually got "goosed" on the bottom! It didn't hurt her, but it did scare her a little bit. And while I was taking pictures of the kids one came up and got me on the bottom too. Didn't really hurt but surprised me! We had a great time! I love this time of year! And usually it is getting cooler this time of year but not if you live in Houston. The day we went to the pumpkin patch it was 92 degrees! The wind was blowing so that definitely helped but made for bad pictures. There were so many cute pics I took of Payten but most of them her hair was in her face due to the wind!!! Below are a lot of pics I took that day. I tried really hard to get a good pic of both of the kids together but Brayden is at that stage right now where it is super hard to sit still for just 2 seconds. Happy Fall Y'all!!!

0 comments: