Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun weekend with Family

We had so much fun with Chris, Jenn and Cole this past weekend. They came in Friday around 1:00 so we decided to go to Willy's Icehouse for lunch. (The resturant with the really good chicken strips and sand box.) While we were there Jennifer decided to squirt Chris with ketchup!!!! It was a complete accident....but sooooo funny! The ketchup bottle exploded and went all over Chris. It was dripping from his hair, his face and all over his clothes. Great memories! :) We went to Katy Mills Mall and did some Christmas shopping, hung out at the pool, watched the OSU Cowboys win their first football game and played Mexican Dominoes. Did I mention we ate???? We ate so much food. I didn't eat the entire next day. Well not until that night. Thanks Chris and Jennifer for coming to visit us! You are welcome in Texas anytime!!!! That goes for you too....Colin and Brooke! Get your booties down here! :) Payten loves her cousin Cole. She fed him a bottle a couple times but after a few minutes decided she was done. She sat and played with him when he was playing on his play mat. Saturday night we went to Hasta La Pasta and these pics were taken right before we went to eat. We decided to get all dressed up for dinner. My Payten is growing up way too fast. It makes me so sad to think that she is three now. I know I have mentioned this before....but seriously can we slow the time clock down??? Well let's wait and slow it down in three months. I want to get this baby out of me before we slow time down! :) Payten is such a sweet heart. She is so complimentary of other people and really notices details. She told Jennifer that she really liked her clothes and when we were in their Tahoe she told her that she liked her car. Her hair is finally growing. Her best friend Alayna has long pretty hair so Payten is always talking about how she wants long hair. Everytime I get her out of the bath she wants me to blow dry her hair so it can be "longer". Silly girl. I love my Paytie girl very much!

Payten and Cole were both VERY full of poop this weekend! I don't know what was making these kiddos have to go to the bathroom so much. After we got home from Willy's I decided to give Payten a real quck bath just to rinse her off from all the sand and poop. She insisted that Cole take a bath with her. I thought these pics were so cute.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE BLOG!!! Love the new background! You got a lot of great pics that didn't end up on my camera! Thanks! I'm going to copy all of them onto my comp! We had soooo much fun down there with ya'll! The kiddos are so sweet and cute! Paytie will be such a good big sister!