Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy Week!

Here is the plaque my friend made for our babies room. I think it turned out so pretty and I absolutely love the verse!!! She also made a wood plaque for Paytie's room. I will post a pic of it as well tomorrow....or maybe the next day. Things have been a little crazy around this house lately and I get a D- for my blogging the past couple months. I have some really cute pics of Payten I need to post, so sometime soon I will do that. Sunday after church Matt, Paytie and I went to Willy's Icehouse. It is our favorite place to get the best chicken fingers and french fries. They also have a huge sandbox that Payten can play in while we are there. She loves going to the "sandbox" resturant as she calls it. Anyway on our way home Payten and I got rear ended by a huge black truck at a major stop light. He hit us pretty hard and made a beautiful dent on the side of our car. To make a long story short the guy wanted to pay us cash and he didn't want us to claim it on his insurance. Matt...being the nice guy that he is agreed to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and let him come up with the cash. Well the guy calls a day later after Matt had given him the estimate and he started saying it would take him a couple months to get the money to us. Well, I don't think so! That is not going to fly. Okay so we decide to go ahead and make a claim on his insurance. Well, guess who doesn't have insurance? Yep...you guessed it! :( I am sooooo mad!!!!!!! So now we are going to have to make a claim on our insurance and pay our deductible all b/c some stupid dead beat doesn't have insurance! Can you tell I am mad. And then I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow just to make sure that everything is okay with our little baby. I am pretty certain everything is okay...he is still kicking and squirming in there, but just for peace of mind my doctor wants me to come in and do an ultra sound. I am ready for this week to be over because Chris, Jennifer and Cole are coming to visit us this weekend! We are going to have so much fun. Jennifer and I are going shopping Saturday morning and afternoon while the guys watch the kiddos and then when we get back OSU plays their first game of the season!!!!! YAAAA!! I can't wait. I am soooo excited for football season. We love football season around our house. That means lots more pizza, chips and queso to eat. I really hope OSU does well this year. It is always more fun to watch a winning team! :)

1 comments:

Hannah E. said...

I LOVE that sign/frame over the changing table! Does your friend do it as a business? If so, I need a website or something! Very cool.