We had a very relaxing Easter Weekend. We played outside a lot of the time. Payten is really getting into riding her jeep. She is an expert driver now. It took her a long time to figure out how to steer the wheel. Now she is a pro. She just takes off....there is hardly any traffic on our rode so it is nice that she can drive around in the street. Easter day we hid Easter eggs in the back yard. We filled all the eggs with Starburst jelly beans. Payten was really excited to see what was inside of the eggs. She loves her Easter basket too. She has been taking it with her everywhere. She had so much fun finding the eggs in the back yard. We have about 50 Easter eggs strung around our house. She has been enjoying playing with them. After we played outside for a couple hours I started feeling sick to my stomach. Matt had the stomach virus last weekend and I thought that I was lucky enough to not catch it....well I guess I wasn't that lucky! I threw up about 15 times yesterday and then into last night. I thought I wasn't going to make it! :) Praise the Lord I got through....I feel better. My stomach still aches a little bit. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling 100%. There is nothing worse then having a temperature and feeling achy all over. I hope everyone had a better Easter day than I did!!
Here is a picture of Payten and Daddy. Payten is soooo blessed to have a Daddy like Matt. Everyday Payten always asks for her Daddy and is so excited to see him when he comes home. When I was sick he entertained her the entire day and they slept together upstairs in the game room while I was downstairs not feeling so well. :) Matt is always so patient and loving to her. Thanks Matt for being such a wonderful Dad.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter
Posted by Angela at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hope u r feeling better! Payten is so cute in her dress!!
she's so cute
Post a Comment