Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Big girl haircut and her new favorite thing

Yesterday Payten got a "big girl haircut" as she calls it. She was soooo excited to get her hair cut just like mommies. She was so good the entire time. She just sat there so still. She also LOVES to ride her jeep. She rides it every day twice. Once in the morning and then once in the evening. She loves to play outide with all her friends. She has so much fun and Matt and I hope it wears her out so when she comes inside she will go right to sleep.....that rarely happens! :) Well, I would type more but we are meeting some friends at a farmyard park for some fun and a picnic in one hour and we are still in our p.j.'s. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

AHHHHHHHHH! THE LONG LOCKS ARE GONE!! HOLY COW! YA'LL LOOK LIKE TWINS NOW! HOW CUTE! SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY!

Brooke said...

How cute do you look Paytie! I can't believe you cut all the locks off. Kennedi would die to have the locks that you got rid of. haha! Like mother like daughter...Love you all

Hannah E. said...

That's a VERY CUTE haircut on her!!!

Betsy said...

I love the haircut but she looks so GROWN up!!!