It has been a while since I have updated my blog. Things have been going really well these past couple weeks.......although Payten has decided she wants to throw some MAJOR fits just to test my patience.... and Matt's too! We have been very relaxed in our schedule and I can definitely tell it throws her off. The past couple days we got her on a rountine again and I can already see a huge change in her behavior. What a difference a little routine can make!!!!! We have been enjoying the nice weather by playing outside a lot, going to the park and taking walks around the neighborhood. I can't wait for the pools to open up so we can go swimming everyday!!! (well almost everyday.) I am anxious to see if she can swim all by herself. One of the last times we went to the pool last summer she swam all by herself, without floaties, and kept her head above water for over a minute. I hope she will catch on and learn to be a really good swimmer!
Grandma Jan and Papa Mike came to visit us. Jan helped us plant flowers one day.... and Payten got a special flower just for her. The next day she decided to pick the flower and then she got really upset because she couldn't put the flower back on the stem......I promised her that a new flower would start to grow soon and within two days a new Daisy started to grow. She loves to look at the flowers that we planted. Thanks Grandma Jan for helping us..... it was nice to have someone helping me that knew what they were doing. :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My Little Sunshine
Posted by Angela at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment