Sunday, August 29, 2010

My little Stinker

Here are more pics of Brayden at 20 months doing things he loves to do. In this picture he is reading a Veggie Tales book.   He is really getting to where he loves Veggie Tales. He calls them, "Beggie". If he wants to watch them he starts yelling, "beggie, beggie." Pretty cute. And then I've mentioned before that he loves to read and look at books. I am so glad that my kids love books. That is one of the things I love doing with them!!
Here are Payten and Brayden eating their bedtime snack.....cereal. Every night the kids want their cereal before bed time. In this picture they are eating Corn Flakes but usually it is Cheerios. Oh and sometimes Brayden uses his spoon and then other times he will just shove the food in with all  fingers. I think there is a pic below of him shoving his food in his mouth.  :)



Here is my little guy getting into Payten's play makeup. He was being really quiet and then he walked into the room with lipstick all over his face. He LOVES getting into anything he can get his hands on. We definitely have to put everything up out of his reach if we want to keep it in one piece or left alone. haha  And we definitely DON'T want little boys playing in makeup!!!!!

0 comments: