 |
| Today Brayden turns 20 months old. Wow....how time flies by! What a precious little boy that God has blessed us with. I love his dimples and his pretty blue eyes. I love his cute laugh,adorable smile and there is nothing that melts my heart more then his sweet kisses. He is so laid back but at the same time is in constant motion. He loves to read books, play in the dirt and loves to play with trucks, cars and balls. He loves to play at the park, especially loves any slide he can slide down and loves to bang on things. He especially loves mommy's bathroom cabinets and really likes to play and destroy everything that I have just organized. :) What I love most about Brayden is his sweet temper and loving heart. He is just so mellow and most the time obeys really well. He is the best sleeper and always wakes up happy and ready to play. One thing I don't like is his LOUD whine he does when he is upset. It is a screaching noise!!!! Some favorite names we call him are sugar bear, sugar bug, Mr. Bray, little dude and Bray Bray. His favorite word is "no" at the moment. Daddy taught him that word while mommy and Payten were away on a girls trip to Dallas. :) He is talking so much now and we love it! The words he is saying right now are: ball, dog, kitty, cheese, juice, ice, book, truck, car, sissy, mommy, daddy, bye bye, night night, shoe, no and duck. (Those are the words that I remember at the moment.) His favorite snacks are cereal and string cheese. When eating his cereal he will sometimes use a spoon and does pretty good and then other times I can hear him say, "what the heck" and he puts his spoon to the side and digs in with his fingers. It makes a pretty big mess but oh well....nothing mommy can't clean up. At his 19 month check up he weighed 24 lbs and is 34 1/2 inches long. He is still 95% in height and 25% in weight. (clothing he wears 18 mos right now) Well I think that's it for right now. I posted this earlier and thought of a lot more but somehow deleted it. Enjoy the pics! |

These pics were taken one evening while daddy was mowing the lawn and the kids wanted to play outside for a while. Of course they hunted for frogs and got all dirty, but they had fun being kids.
 |
| I LOVE his little feet! They are just so precious to look at. I took this picture today after he decided he would rather play in the dirt than take pictures. Such a boy! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment