WOW! I can't believe I am just now getting to finishing up my Christmas pics and it is Feb. 2010. I have so many pics to post and so little time. Having two little ones running around here keeps me busy ALL the time. :) We had a great time visiting and staying with Matt's family for Christmas. It is always so much fun! Jan made us an AWESOME Christmas dinner....homemade spaghetti and meatballs. They were amazing. There is never a dull moment with all the little kiddos running around Mike and Jan's house. Payten and Brayden had such a great time playing with Kennedi, Cole and looking at baby Kerrington. :) Oh and how did I forget the snow! LOTS of snow. Christmas Eve the snow started and the next day the guys had to get up early and shovel snow for hours out of the driveway so we could make it to my parents house for Christmas morning. More pics to come hopefully later today. :)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Christmas with the P's 2009
Posted by Angela at 5:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment