This picture is sooooo funny! I was taking pictures of the kids in front of the tree (in December) and of course Brayden wants to climb on everything so he decided he was going to climb onto the chair and as soon as Payten saw him standing up in the chair, she immediately yelled, "mommy, mommy, uh oh, uh oh". It was the funniest thing. She tries so hard to be his little mommy. So I had to share this picture with everyone. Below are lots of pictures of the kids the morning we celebrated Christmas just our little family. We left on a Sunday to go to Oklahoma, so we celebrated Christmas on that Saturday morning. It was a sweet time just Matt and I and our kids. We got lots of nice things and got some cute pictures. So I have pictures to post from Christmas in Oklahoma and I will get to them for sure this week! We survived the swine flu in our house so that has set me back a couple weeks. Enjoy the pics. More to come real soon.
Brayden LOVED going through all of his "goodies" in his stocking. We got him lots of bath toys because he loves bath time. His favorite time of the day. :)
I know in this picture he is thinking......"Come on guys....is there anything else in this long sock? Surely there is more fun stuff in here." :)
I could never get him to look at me and smile for the camera. All I could get were pics of him looking at his new toys and side views. Oh well, action pics are sometimes the best and this is the stage we are in right now.
Payten got a slinky in her stocking and she LOVED it. She played with it all the time until her Daddy broke it. haha She was really upset. A couple weeks later we were in Hobby Lobby and there were slinky's by the register and of course she saw them and reminded me that I told her we could replace the one that her Daddy broke. She plays with it all the time!
Payten's present to Brayden was a set of cars from the movie, "Cars. We were in Target one day looking around and she saw them and was really excited and wanted to get them for Brayden, so we did. Brayden loves them and so does Payten. Luckily it came with four so they each get to play with two. I have to remind Payten that the cars were Brayden's present from her for Christmas. She says, but Mommy, he can share.....Oh but it is sooo hard for her to share when it comes time that he wants to play with something she has. We are working on that! :)
Payten's big gift was a dog named, Dotty. It moves, wags it tail, barks and does all sorts of neat things. She absolutely LOVES dogs and animals and this is the closest she is going to get to a real dog while we live in Houston. And probably for a long time. haha :) She wants a real dog sooooo bad, but dogs are such hard work and we just don't need anymore animals right now. One cat is enough! She can just play with Miles, Festus, Twister and all of Hailey's dogs. :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Christmas part 1 "Our family Christmas morning"
Posted by Angela at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Cute pics!! But there is one more dog you forgot to mention, and if Payten wants, she can have her....
Nice blog with nice picture of Cuties enjoying the Christmas celebration. Brayden is adorable. Happy living and blogging.
You have one of the most beautiful families I have ever seen :)
Awwww, how sweet!
Tell your daughter that i love the book purplelisous!!:D
Post a Comment