Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brayden

Happy Birthday sweet Brayden! Yes, our little baby boy turned one years old on December 10th. I can't believe a year has come and gone.....might I add a very exciting and fun year around our house. To celebrate his special day we had a few friends over to eat spaghetti, salad and garlic bread and watch him dig into his yummy cake and that he did! He LOVED every bite and then the mean mommy that I am took it away after about 5 minutes. He would have definitely eaten the entire cake if we would have let him. He had lots of fun eating cake and opening all his awesome presents. He got so many fun toys and is enjoying playing with all of them. It is nice to get a new set of toys to play with. :) And I have to give a HUGE thank you to my mom who came down and helped me get ready for his party. She helped me get all the food ready and made a SUPER delicious italian cream cake that everyone enjoyed!!! And she helped play with Brayden too during the party so Matt and I could visit with our guests. Thank you mom sooo much. You are so sweet to us and we love you very much and appreciate the time you spend with us. We had a great time and Happy Birthday to my baby boy. Enjoy the pics of him eating his cake. At first when we were singing happy birthday to him he didn't know what to think. He just kept looking around at all the people singing to him. I think there were about 30 people at our house, including adults and kids. Tomorrow I am going to post all the things Brayden has been up to these days and blog about his favorites and not so favorites. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cusoqisy.freewebsitehosting.com/pejaly.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

ugg
uggs
ugg boots shoes
ugg boots
ugg shoes
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
Classic Ugg Boots
ugg sandals
wholesale Ugg Boots
wholesale uggs
Fashion Ugg boots
cheap ugg shoes
Buy Uggs Online
Women Ugg Boots
Ugg Boots Onsale
Ugg Classic Cardy
Discount Ugg Boots
Australia Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg

Boots

Sundance II Ugg Boots
Sundance 2 Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
UGG Amelie Suede

Sandals

Amelie Suede Sandals

Ugg Boots

UGG Fluff Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid

Sandals

Tasmina Braid

Sandals Ugg Boots

UGG Tasmina Sandals
Tasmina Sandals Ugg

Boots

Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
Jerseys
Wholesale NBA Jerseys