Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside...

This past Friday it snowed in Houston. It was the perfect day. They closed down Conoco Phillips so Matt got to come home really early. When he got home there was enough snow on the ground to make a snowman. Payten had been begging me to go outside the entire morning, but I wanted to wait until daddy got home. (He is in charge of all the fun around our house) haha So Matt and Payten went in the backyard and played. We made sure to bundle up because it was really cold. You know, living in Houston we are NOT used to weather in the 30's. Last week it was in the 70's. I think I like it better in the 70's. :) Anyway, we had a great day relaxing and playing. Enjoy the pics. I was outside taking pictures and earlier Matt had pounded me with a big snow ball and thought it was hilarious. So Payten decided she wanted to get mommy too....and she did. It was SUPER cold and I didn't think it was as funny as they thought it was. :)

0 comments: