Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brayden clapping his hands

Here is my little guy clapping his hands after I fed him lunch. It has been a long time since I have updated my blog, so I am hoping to get some more videos and pics up throughout the day. Life is wonderful....my kiddos are such sweet hearts. Brayden turned 8 months old a few days ago. The day after he turned 8 months he decided to crawl for the first time and then he is also getting his two front bottom teeth. I told him the other day that he is not allowed to grow up on me. I love this age and he is such a good boy. He sleeps great, he plays so well with his sissy, he loves to cuddle and I LOVE his laugh and smile. Payten starts preschool again next week! This summer has flown by so fast....and I am not ready for Payten to start school again in two weeks. This summer has been really relaxing....we have gone to the pool a lot and spent lots of time playing on the trampoline.

0 comments: