Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun on the trampoline

Payten LOVES her trampoline that she got for her birthday. Every day she goes outside and jumps and every evening we go outside once it cools down. Payten and I enjoy playing games on the trampoline...we play ring around the posie and we play chase and the blanket game. :) I know for a fact that this was the best present ever! It is so cute to see her jumping on it. She has learned some new tricks: how to jump up and then land on her knees and then back onto her feet! She is pretty talented. haha She is such an active little girl and loves to be outside playing. She is such a cutie pie. Below are some pics of Payten the other night....we were jumping and then Matt came around the corner and sprayed us with the water hose. Payten thought it was hilarious and I thought the water was freezing! haha Well, once we were wet, we decided to let Daddy spray the trampoline down and it became a slip and slide. It was super fun. After about 30 minutes it was time for bath time, but Payten was not too happy about having to go inside, so I went inside and got her soap. I gave her a bath on the trampoline and she was running around without any clothes on and drenched in soap. It was sooo cute, but I didn't want to post any of those pics on the blog. I figured I would just write about it..... anyway, we had a blast!

0 comments: