Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brayden's Dedication & Payten's Carnival

Brayden was dedicated to the Lord this past Sunday at church. There were over 50 babies presented in front of the church. We all walked up in a line and they announced each of the babies and their parents. My mom came and she was in charge of videoing and then taking some pictures. So...our church is HUGE. Anyway, we told her to just sit somewhere. We had no idea where we would be standing so there was no way to tell her where a good place to sit would be. As we are walking in and as we take our place at the front of the church I look right in front of me and there is my mom taking pictures and videoing! I couldn't believe it. It worked out perfectly. God is good and everyday He confirms to me that even though He is a BIG God, He still hears our prayers for even the small things in life! :)

Thanks Mom for coming down and being a part of Brayden's special day and helping us with the garage sale. Once again I don't know how we came up with so much junk to sale! :) We love you.
Our other kiddo.....Kitty Nala. I thought this was a cute picture of her. She is such a good girl and loves to hang out with us all the time.
Here are Payten and Brayden sleeping in our bed. I thought they looked so precious and I kinda think they are starting to look alike....they usually fall alseep in our bed and then Matt and I move them to their beds before we go to sleep. Matt and I laugh sometimes when we look in our bed and between us is Payten and Brayden and then in between Matt's legs is kitty girl. We joke around saying why did we buy a big house....all we need is a one bedroom condo! haha
Payten's school carnival was last weekend and Brad, Erin, Charlie and Avery went with us. I actually downloaded more pictures but somehow they got deleted when I started typing on the blog. Who knows?? Anyway, we had a fun time and I know the girls had a blast. After the carnival we went and ate wings and then Payten had her first sleep over. Avery got to spend the night with us and they had way too much fun. They were still wide awake at 1:30am and I finally got the to get in bed at 2am!!!!!!!!! And then they woke up early the next day and played all day. I will post some more pics later that got deleted. Payten is begging me to go ride her bike and play outside. It has been raining for two days so she is itching to get outside and I am ready to take the kids for a run.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

they look A LOT a like in that first pic of them sleeping together. so cute!

we never got creighton dedicated :) opps

Jennifer said...

Happy dedication Brayden! I wish I could've been there! Paytie is getting so big! We loved hanging out with you this weekend! Miss ya'll!